Long Table Dinner
Earth meets Sea – A unique NSW South Coast Long Table Dining experience
On Friday night, join us for a very special evening on the banks of the Wagonga Inlet. As the sun sets behind Gulaga mountain, enjoy a pre-dinner drink, sample traditional indigenous foods from a gourmet grazing table, and tempt yourself with some freshly shucked Narooma oysters.
You will then make your way into a waterfront marquee and be treated to a three-course long table dinner – featuring the best of South Coast produce and NSW wines and beers. At 8.00pm the sky comes alive with a fireworks display over Wagonga Inlet. From there, you can either linger at the marquee to enjoy a few more drinks, or wander down to the main stage area to enjoy a nine piece party band, Big Boss Groove until 10pm.
The Long Table Dinner commences at 5:30pm and concludes at 9.30pm. A limited number of tickets are available at $160 per person including drinks for this exclusive experience.
Ultimate Oyster Experience
- Staged in an intimate setting in groups of 15, you’ll experience an exclusive master class.
- An oyster grower will guide you through natural oysters from local estuaries
- Learn more about oysters and taste the difference
- Enjoy Angasi, Pacific and Sydney Rock Oysters – our favourite!
- Compare flavours and enjoy oysters with complimenting wines.
- Bookings highly recommended, always sold out – $130*
- Sessions run for 45 minutes
- Strictly ages 14 and over
* this does not include festival entry.