Come join us at the Oyster Festival!
Friday Opening Night
Join us on Friday, 3rd May for a free evening of festivities for the whole family. Fireworks, music and much more. Read on!
Oyster Festival Saturday
Check out the action on Saturday, May 4th for the 2019 Oyster Festival. Internationally famous and multi-award winning, it always delivers something special for everyone. Attracting from foodies to families, it combines a cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music & family entertainment.
Live music, local culture, fresh produce, and the world’s best oysters!
Enjoy it all from the festival’s stunning location at Forster’s Bay, Narooma – one of the most beautiful locations on the NSW South Coast. Come and see what it’s all about!
Friday Night Warmup
We kick our festival off on Friday night with fantastic fireworks, live music and food stalls – all on the water at Forster’s Bay Narooma.
- 3 live bands
- Live Music from 6-10pm!
- Food stalls & vans – coffee, oysters, kebabs, tacos, sausage sizzle!
Our festival opener in 2019 will not disappoint – you will not get better FREE entertainment in Narooma.
So book the date and come on down early with your friends & family – and enjoy! It will all start at 6pm, and yes, our festival Friday is on us.
- Great live music and local musicians – now until 6pm!
- Enjoy local wines & craft beers
- 70+ quality market stalls
- Spectacular vibes, view & ambience
- Sample amazing local produce & goods
- Vintage cars & hotrods on display
- FREE Family entertainment with Kids rides
- Local Art, kites & roving entertainers
- Wonderful stalls from the region
A special thanks…
Thanks to all of our major partners.