Oysters on the day
Saturday May 1st
- Free, freshly shucked oyster on entry between 10:00am-12:30pm
- The famous Big Oyster Bar serving oysters all day
- Cooking demonstrations by a renowned chef
- Oyster shucking competition!
- Taste oysters direct from Narooma & surrounding estuaries
- Check out the Australia’s Oyster Coast farmer precinct
- Farmers from 5 estuaries
- Shoalhaven, Clyde, Wagonga, Merimbula and Pambula
- Ben Ralston’s farm gate (including shucking demo’s)
- Enjoy oysters in so many scrumptious ways!
- Oceanwatch – an environmental educational stand