The Narooma Oyster Festival committee is pleased to announce the programme for the 2015 event is ready.
Be sure to share with your friends and family and plan to take some time out to enjoy NSW’s beautiful South Coast.
Stay tuned on Twitter, Facebook or this site – as we’ll go through some of our key happenings in detail in the coming weeks leading to May… and may be even a promotion or two. Let’s just see! For now though, whet your appetite with the following and look forward to seeing you at the event:
Kids entertainment –
- “Too good to waste” parade
- Traditional weaving and painting
- Face Painting, Magic Show and Jumping Castle!
Food & Entertainment
- Loads of food stalls, bars, tasting and live music
- Vintage cars & hot rods
- Oysters, cooking competitions and shucking comps
- Scenic tours by seaplane and boat
See the full programme here (be advised the program is subject to vary leading up to the event).