Saturday, May 6
10am to 5.30pm – the BIG day!
A huge day of tastings, fierce competition and exploring the foreshore. Pack a picnic blanket and leave room for market treats! Explore Oyster Farmer’s Alley to taste from all the estuaries, see Australia’s Biggest Oyster and cheer on the farmers in Australia’s Shucking Championships. Courtney Roulston returns to host the Betta Cooking Demonstration Program with local, regional and celebrated chefs. Share space in the Yuin Bunaan and play in the reimagined Narooma Plaza Kids Zone. Live music from Owen Campbell and the Cosmic People, Benji & the Saltwater SOund System, Tash Elouise, Sam Sly and Jazz Alley.
Plan to leave the car at home, there’s a free shuttle bus around Narooma and ticketed coaches operating between Bermagui and Batemans Bay.
- Oyster Farmers Alley
- Australia’s Oyster Shucking Championships
- Australia’s Biggest Oyster
- Yuin Bunaan Cultural Program
- Betta Cooking Demonstration Program
- Narooma Plaza Kids Zone
- Live music on two stages
- Narooma Rocks Oyster Bar
- Borrowed Cuttings Festival Bar
- Producers, distillers, brewers and winemakers
- River of Art
- Food and Market stalls
- Ultimate Oyster Experiences
- Champagne and Oyster Cruises
- Rock Oyster Lounge
- Salty Festival Fiesta, by Olssons
- Free shuttle bus in Narooma
- Coaches from Batemans Bay to Bermagui