Narooma Oyster Festival is Back!
Come join us in 2017 – May 6th
The Narooma Oyster Festival celebrates South Coast NSW oysters and our region’s natural clean quality produce, chefs, and rich artistic and cultural talents.
The Oyster Festival has always had something for everyone from fine foodies to families, combining a cosmopolitan quality food experience with family entertainment. This will continue with great Oyster Farmer representation from our local estuaries and the festival’s stunning location at Forster’s Bay.
The Oyster Festival has won two tourism awards.
Our reputation continues to grow as Australia’s premier oyster/seafood and cultural Festival. Please stay tuned as we finalise this years programme, stallholders and other specifics for the event – more to be announced SOON!Musicians, Stallholders, Entertainers - click here!
Amazing local oysters, fine food & entertainment for all
- Great Oysters!
- Food precinct overlooking Narooma’s beautiful waters
- The famous Oyster Bar with fresh & cooked oysters
- Sample oysters from 8 different estuaries in our region
- Cooking demonstrations
- Local south coast produce
- Fantastic music all day
- Great local musicians, DJs and more
- Alcohol at the Oyster Festival bar
- Family entertainment with Kids zone
- Arts & Craft from our region
Want to be involved?Musicians, Stallholders, Entertainers - click here!
2015 Major Partners