Come join us in May!
Join us on Saturday, May the 5th for the 2018 Oyster Festival. It always delivers something special for everyone – from foodies to families, combining a cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music & family entertainment.
Enjoy it all from the festival’s stunning location at Forster’s Bay, Narooma – one of the most beautiful locations on the NSW South Coast.
Live music, local art & culture, fresh produce, and the world’s best oysters!
Our festival has won three tourism awards. Come and see what it’s all about!
Friday Night Fun!
We kick our festival off on Friday night with fantastic fireworks, live music and food stalls – all on the water at Forster’s Bay Narooma.
- Showtime FMX Motocross Stunts!
- STEVE EDMONDS band! It’s gonna rock!
- Live Music from 6-8pm!
- Food stalls & vans – coffee, oysters, kebabs, tacos, sausage sizzle!
Our festival opener in 2018 will not disappoint – you will not get better FREE entertainment in Narooma.
So book the date and come on down early with your friends & family – and enjoy! It will all start at 6pm, and yes, our festival Friday is on us.
Saturday’s all about oysters
- Celebrate delicious oysters, all day
- Food precinct – taste oysters & other treats
- The famous Big Oyster Bar
- Sample from 8 different estuaries in our region
- Cooking demos & oyster shucking competition
- Narooma Inlet Tours – explore our waterways!
- All overlooking Narooma’s beautiful waters (glass of wine optional!)
- Great live music and local musicians – now until 6pm!
- Oyster Tours all day! Tickets available now!
- Sample amazing local produce & goods
- Vintage cars & hotrods on display
- FREE Family entertainment with Kids rides
- Local Art, kites & roving entertainers
- Wonderful stalls from the region
- Enjoy a wine or a beer
A special thanks…
Thanks to all of our major partners.