Come join us in May!
Join us on Saturday, May the 5th for the 2018 Oyster Festival. It always delivers something special for everyone – from foodies to families, combining a cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music & family entertainment.
Enjoy it all from the festival’s stunning location at Forster’s Bay, Narooma – one of the most beautiful locations on the NSW South Coast.
Live music, local culture, fresh produce, and the world’s best oysters!
Our festival has won three tourism awards. Come and see what it’s all about!
Friday Night Fun!
We kick our festival off on Friday night with fantastic fireworks, live music and food stalls – all on the water at Forster’s Bay Narooma.
- Food stalls & vans
- Fantastic bands!
In 2017 we headlined 19-Twenty – an energetic blues, folk and rock band. 2018 will not dissappoint – you will not get better FREE entertainment in Narooma.
So book the date and come on down early with your friends & family – and enjoy! It will all start at 6pm, and yes, our festival Friday is on us.
Saturday’s all about oysters
- Celebrate delicious oysters, all day
- Food precinct – taste oysters & other treats
- The famous Big Oyster Bar
- Sample from 5 different estuaries in our region
- Cooking demos & oyster shucking competition
- … all overlooking Narooma’s beautiful waters
- Wonderful stalls from the region
- Vintage cars & hotrods on display
- Roving entertainers
- Oyster Tours
- Great live music and local musicians
- Enjoy a wine or a beer
- Family entertainment with Kids zone
A special thanks…
Thanks to all of our major partners.