Come join us in May!
Join us on Saturday, May the 6th for the Oyster Festival. It always delivers something special for everyone – from foodies to families, combining a cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music & family entertainment.
Enjoy it all from the festival’s stunning location at Forster’s Bay, Narooma – one of the most beautiful locations on the NSW South Coast.
Live music, local culture, fresh produce, and the world’s best oysters!
Our festival has won three tourism awards. Come and see what it’s all about!
Friday Night Fun!
We kick our festival off on Friday night with fantastic fireworks, live music and food stalls – all on the water at Forster’s Bay Narooma.
- Food stalls & vans
- 19-Twenty band – this is going to ROCK!
19-Twenty is an energetic blues, folk and rock band that are a must see – you will not get better FREE entertainment in Narooma. These guys have been rocking Australia and kicking up a storm with a huge performance energy & musical talent.
So come on down early with your friends & family – and enjoy! It all starts at 6pm, and yes, this one’s on us.
Saturday’s all about oysters
- Celebrate delicious oysters, all day
- Food precinct – taste oysters & other treats
- The famous Big Oyster Bar
- Sample from 5 different estuaries in our region
- Cooking demos & oyster shucking competition
- … all overlooking Narooma’s beautiful waters
- Wonderful stalls from the region
- Vintage cars & hotrods on display
- Roving entertainers
- Fantastic music
- Great local musicians, DJs and more
- Enjoy a wine or a beer
- Family entertainment with Kids zone
- Arts & Craft from our region
A special thanks…
Thanks to all of our major partners.